Realise and Fulfill Your Potential
DISC test measures Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance.
DISC profiles are presented in a simple graphical form, it produces three distinct profile shapes – the Internal, the External and the Summary. These profile shapes are based on analyses of different sets of answers and each describes a different aspect of a person’s behaviour. Each profile shape will come to light in a certain type of situation.
Benefits of DISC Profiling:
- Improved communication
- Better team dynamics, more effective team
- Advanced understanding of what motivates people
- Reduced conflict and misunderstanding
- More productive sales conversations
- Higher levels of motivation and cooperation
- Better results
DISC Profiling Can Help You and Your Team:
- Improve response to conflicts, find out what motivates you or causes stress and how to solve problems
- Minimize conflicts within team and improve teamwork
- Learn to identify and respond to customer styles to improve your sales skills
- Become more effective manager, leader