Update your thinking
Participants that attended this course tell us they have more control over their lives when they apply their upgraded thinking. They feel calmer and more excited about what they want to achieve in the day week month year and life. The programme is designed to deliver the foundations and fundamentals of time-management. It is very much an experiential day where participants examine their underlying assumptions about how they approach, organise and manage their work and create a new relationship with work that dramatically increases their focus, effectiveness and productivity.
Participants are also introduced to the five step system. The system is seamless, practical and flexible. It leaves people finally ready to deal with the demands of 21st century life, rather than using the work habits that research tells us solidified at about the age of 11. For this reason, it is essential for participants to deepen their understanding of the five elements, redesign the way they keep track of what they have to do and begin to use the simple systems now available to them. The five step system is comprehensively reviewed in various ways, and the working practices needed to make them function are fully explored. Participants delve into the impact the system has on their lives within the organisation, including the way they deal with meetings, project management and ongoing relationships. People need time to complete the logistics of implementing the system, and this is where that time is given, in a safe environment supported by the facilitator.
What Will Your Day Involve:
- Exploring your drivers and motivators
- The timelines that you currently use
- How you translate your responsibilities into actions
- Completions of thought, action and ideas and how they affect you
- What makes an ‘Occasions’ and how can you use this change of attitude in your day to day working
- What ‘State’ are you managing in?
- Personal values that allow you to choose how you work
- Ability to say ‘No’ and/or delegate